As part of the Regent Revenue Cycle Management (Regent RCM) billing services agreement, critical activities are performed to make sure your ambulatory surgery center (ASC) receives every dollar it is entitled to.
- Bill out all claims according to local and national guidelines
- Work all claims edits within a 24-hour time period
- Follow-up on all claims expeditiously
- Post payments in management information system (MIS) while ensuring they are paid, according to contract
- Distribute monthly Contract Variance Report to key center personnel
- Appeal all under- and no-pay claims within 24 hours
- Coordinate with outsourced coder and physician offices
- File claims with all secondary and tertiary payers
- Work with facility business office manager on all revenue cycle, such as denials due to front office, physician timely dictation
- Maintain and distribute daily cash log to key personnel
- Close the month within five business days, produce monthly reports and distribute to key personnel
- Perform reimbursement audits regularly to ensure third parties are paying according to contract
Conducting a revenue cycl...
Managing claim denials is...
Changing payor reimbursem...
As ongoing consolidation...