At Regent RCM, we created the RISE program to develop a values-driven culture that helps us stay focused on our goal of leveraging our ASC expertise while providing consistent high-value and high-touch customer service to our clients.
More than another poster on the wall, the RISE program has been fully incorporated into how we effectively lead our employees. Our corporate values system guides us in all that we do as an ASC billing services company.
RISE stands for:
- Listen and act on physician feedback in a constructive and honest manner.
- Act on results of all patient satisfaction surveys.
- Speak to and approach others in a friendly and compassionate way.
- Provide regular communication and feedback with respect for others.
- Act in a way that demonstrates our responsibility to be reliable and prompt.
- Demonstrate openness to employee complaints and act on them appropriately with advice from peers and supervisors.
Integrity: Being true to what we believe in, doing what we say we will do and adhering to our commitments
- Be accountable for what we do and what we fail to do.
- Exceed the components of our job description in a reliable manner.
- Practice clear, honest and open communications – no matter how difficult.
- Abide by company policies as well as state and federal regulations.
- Provide a work environment that fairly takes into account all participants’ collective views.
Stewardship: Responsibility to properly utilize and develop our people, property and assets while fostering a safe and secure environment
- Mentor others to promote personal and professional growth.
- Regularly provide information to create enterprise understanding around the clinical and economic performance of our business.
- Communicate difficult information in any direction to improve our business.
- Comply with both regulatory requirements and institutional policies and procedures.
- Promote and participate in quality improvement initiatives.
Efficiency: Appropriate identification, selection and management of all resources to ensure excellent clinical and financial outcomes
- Effective utilization of staff resources.
- Cost effective utilization of supplies and equipment.
- Demonstrate proactive approach to problem identification and solutions.
- Demonstrate appropriate time management skills, prioritization and task completion.
- Utilize technology to improve processes while reducing costs.
- Optimize the use of available resources through corporate partnership.