Regent Revenue Cycle Management’s R.I.S.E. program was created to develop a values-driven culture that helps us stay focused on our goal of leveraging our ambulatory surgery center (ASC) expertise, while providing consistent high-value customer service to clients. While at the same creating an environment that sets up our employees for successful and rewarding work.
In the last of our four-part series, we’re highlighting our four corporate values. Our R.I.S.E. program has been fully incorporated into how we effectively lead our employees: Respectful Caring, Integrity, Stewardship, and Efficiency. In part four of our series, we look at efficiency, the appropriate identification, selection and management of all resources to ensure excellent clinical and financial outcomes. At Regent we consistently outperform industry benchmarks in large part due to our efficiency, this allows our clients to then focus on high-level activities.
Efficiency is defined by Regent RCM as the ability to excel in six essential skills. In summary, these skills are:
- Effective utilization of staff resources
- Cost effective utilization of supplies and equipment
- Demonstrate proactive approach to problem identification and solutions
- Demonstrate appropriate time management skills, prioritization and task completion
- Utilize technology to improve processes while reducing costs
- Optimize the use of available resources through corporate partnership
Our value based culture is crucial to ensure we consistently provide innovative, cost-effective billing and collection services for surgery centers. It guides us in all that we do and is fully incorporated into how we effectively lead our employees.
Are you interested in working with Regent RCM? Contact us today to learn about how you can join our team and make a valuable contribution to our partner centers.