Regent Revenue Cycle Management’s R.I.S.E. program was created to develop a values-driven culture that helps us stay focused on our goal of leveraging our ambulatory surgery center (ASC) expertise, while providing consistent high-value customer service to clients.
In a four-part series, we’re highlighting our four corporate values: Respectful Caring, Integrity, Stewardship, and Efficiency. In part two of our series, we shed light on Integrity, the value that focuses on being true to what we believe in. It’s also the ability to do what we say we will do and to adhere to our commitments.
Integrity is defined by Regent RCM as the ability to excel in five key skills. In summary, these skills are:
- Being accountable for what we do and what we fail to do.
- Exceeding the components of our job description in a reliable manner.
- Practicing clear, honest and open communications – no matter how difficult.
- Abiding by company policies as well as state and federal regulations.
- Providing a work environment that fairly takes into account all participants’ collective views.
Our value-based culture is crucial to ensure we consistently provide innovative, cost-effective billing and collection services for surgery centers. It guides us in all that we do and is fully incorporated into how we effectively lead our employees.
Are you interested in working for Regent RCM? Contact us today to learn how you can join our team and make a valuable contribution to our partner centers.