Regent Revenue Cycle Management (Regent RCM) has been selected to participate in this year’s CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference hosted by Becker’s.
Michael Orseno, Vice President of Revenue Cycle at Regent RCM, will contribute to a timely panel discussion, Addressing High Deductible Patient Plans and the Evolving Role of Patients Becoming Payers, from 1:00 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. on Thursday, July 28.
“More and more, patients are responsible for handling most of the financial responsibility for their medical care,” said Orseno. “Moving forward, it is critical for revenue cycle leaders to focus on high deductible patient plans, and understand how these plans impact the revenue cycle.”
The conference takes place July 27-28 at the Fairmont Hotel in Chicago. Attendees can sit in on a variety of sessions, featuring 175 experts and revenue cycle leaders. Overall, there will be nearly 100 sessions over the two-day conference, with three full CIO/Health IT tracks, as well as three full revenue cycle tracks. Topics include:
- The Transformation from Volume to Value and the Constant Movement and Impact on the Revenue Cycle—Wednesday, July 27, 8:05 a.m. to 8:45 a.m.
- Adapting Best Practices for the Revenue Cycle– Wednesday, July 27, 8:50 a.m.-9:30 a.m.
- Key Thoughts on Improving Revenue Cycle– Wednesday July 27, 9:50 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
- The Biggest RCM Pitfalls– Thursday, July 28, 9:45 a.m.-10:25 a.m.
- Post ICD-10—How is the Revenue Cycle Performing? – Thursday, July 28, 1:00 p.m.-1:45 p.m.
For more information on the conference and registration, download the brochure here.